Makes 6-9 servings
- 3 cups of porridge oats
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 tablespoons of Edible Health Collagen
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 apples, chopped
- ½ cup nut of choice, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200c (400f) and get out a large baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, baking powder, collagen, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the milk, eggs, sweetener and vanilla. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Add the chopped apple and nuts, reserving a few for the top if desired.
- Pour the porridge mixture into a large baking dish. Sprinkle the extra nuts and apple over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the traybake is set and golden.
- Serve with extra milk, yoghurt, nuts or maple syrup for toppings!