Welcome to the latest collagen recipe sensation from Peachy Palate.
Read about Peachy's amazing life story here - from overcoming an eating disorder to fulfilling her foodie dream as a talented cook, stylist and photographer.
A seasonal taco, given a super easy subtle protein boost by incorporating Edible Health Marine Collagen into a lightly spice mayo dressing! Easy peasy!
The combination of the roast squash, blackbeans, coriander and dressing is a super simple and delicious one. As soon as I can get my hands on other varieties of seasonal pumpkin I’ll be whipping these up all over again.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 25 minutes
Servings - 2
For the Dressing
● 60g mayo of choice
● 2 tbsp of Edible Health Marine Collagen
● 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
● ½ tsp sriracha
● Pinch of cumin
● Pinch of paprika
● Pinch of salt to taste
Liking the sound of this? Wait 'til you discover Peachy's goat's cheese salad. Incredible!
● 2 mugs / cups of peeled diced butternut squash or pumpkin
● 1 tbsp olive oil
● ½ tsp cumin
● ½ tsp smoked paprika
● ¼ tsp salt
● 4 - 6 small soft tacos
● ½ a can of black beans, drained and rinsed well
● 1 baby gem lettuce finely chopped
● 2 - 3 tbsp crumbled soft goats cheese or feta
● 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
More, more, more! Meet our other foodie gramming friends and discover their delectable collagen based recipes on our blog.
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together diced squash with olive oil and spices. Lay on a baking tray and roast for 25 minutes, toassing half way through the cooking time.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and set to one side.
- Assemble tacos with crisp shredded lettuce, warm roast squash, black beans (heat if desired), a few dollops of the dressing, a crumbling of cheese, and some fresh coriander. Serve with a few wedges of lime for a final refreshing zing.