"Hello! My name is Kim Jobson-Bird, Freelance Fashion & Food Photographer and lover of baking! I’ve been a photographer for over 10 years now and absolutely love what I do.
I was super excited to put together and shoot a recipe with Edible Health’s Bovine Collagen, and thought now winter is approaching and we see the much welcome return of the Sunday roast! What better way to finish a roast than with a Classic Crumble!
Please feel free to check out my Instagram @mrsjbbakes for more food photography and baking!"
If this has your taste buds doing somersaults, check out our other collagen inspired recipes from more Instagram foodie friends!
Shop Bovine Collagen:
- 150g Blueberries
- 75g Caster Sugar + 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp Collagen
- 1 Orange (juice & zest)
- 6 Plums (halved & stoned)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
For the Crumble:
- 100g Jumbo Oats
- 100g Plain Flour
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 80g Unsalted Butter
Look after your immune system - check out our comprehensive guide to caring for your well-being. This and plenty more reads on our blog.
- Heat the oven to 200c/180c Fan. Combine the plums, 2tbsp sugar and cinnamon and toss together in a bowl. Place the plums side by side in a roasting tin and cover with the juice & zest of 1 orange.
- In a pan, combine the blueberries, collagen & sugar together over a medium heat. Continue stirring until the blueberries begin to break down and a syrup is forming.
- Pour the blueberry mix over the plums in the roasting tin.
- For the crumble, mix together the oats, flour, sugar and butter with your fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumble mix evenly over the plums/blueberries.
- Place tin on a baking try and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the crumble starts to golden.
- Enjoy served with ice cream or custard!