Makes 12 servings
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond or oat flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Edible Health Collagen of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp dried ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch dried cloves
- Optional: coconut sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the nut butter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Add the flours, collagen, salt and spices. Mix until it forms one cohesive mixture. It will be very thick, but don’t add any more liquid!
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, take one tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Optional: roll the ball in coconut sugar for a sweet, crunchy finish!