It may look like pond water and push your taste buds out of their comfort zone, but trust me, once you find a fruit/veg combo you love, then one of these a day will give you a mega boost of nutes like nothing else, regardless of any late night pizza binge that may creep into your day 😜
You can use any fruit and veg you like, but I steer clear of high sugar fruits and avoid cruciferous veg so that I don’t bloat or cripple my digestion and pancreas. You’d be surprised how the apple, pear and lemon balance the veg, so don’t be afraid to go savoury. Much better for fat loss and muscle gain too! Make sure you drink straight away or store in a sealed glass bottle / mason jar / jam jar.
The below is a 2 stage process but really takes no more than 15 mins, including washing up or rinsing + chucking in the dishwasher! You can always just juice and then stir anything else you want to add it after…..
Just run these through your juicer
- Bunch spinach
- Few lettuce (eg Romaine) leaves
- 3-4 stick celery
- ½ cucumber
- Couple carrots
- 1 raw (not cooked) beetroot
- ½ red pepper
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 pear
- 1 lemon (peeled)
- Chunk of ginger
- Chunk of turmeric (or water soluble turmeric drops or powder added at blend stage)
- Sprouts (eg broccoli, alfalfa, lentils etc)
- Handful parsley
Pour the juice into your blender and blend with….
- Your daily dose of collagen
- ½ avocado
- 1 raw egg (unless vegan)
- ½ tablespoon raw cacao
- Turmeric drops or powder (if not root to juice)
- Any other supplement, superfoods or shizzle that you fancy!