Hi! My name is Natalie. Thank you for checking out my recipe! I have a serious love for all things food (some might say obsession) and a real passion for baking, cooking and creating healthy-ish recipes! I hope you enjoy this one!
Treat yourself to this perfect healthy snack when you are craving something sweet in the sunshine! Enjoy on its own or drizzle and sprinkle with whatever your heart desires. Super easy, super quick and super delicious!
For the Crumble…
- ½ cup oat flour (blended oats)
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar (can use brown or golden)
- 2 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste (can use essence)
- Pre-heat oven at 170°c (fan). In a bowl mix; sugar and butter.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla and mix in.
- Add the almond flour and mix.
- Add the oat flour and mix.
- Add the oats and mix until fully combined.
- Line tray with baking sheet/parchment and dollop on the crumble mixture. Bake in the Oven for 12-15 mins until golden. Leave to cool and get crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside!
For the Nice Cream…
- 1 Frozen Banana (chopped and frozen overnight)
- 2 ½ cups frozen blueberries (frozen overnight)
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- 2tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp Edible Health Bovine collagen
- ¼- ½ tsp blue spirulina powder (optional)
- Into your blender put coconut yoghurt, blueberries, banana and almond milk and blend until mixed. Should resemble a very thick smoothie.
- Add collagen and blue spirulina (if using) and blend until smooth, check consistency with a spoon.
- Pour into a dish/ lined loaf pan or ice cream tray.
- Break up the crumble (as much as you like!) and mix into the nice cream.
- Add final sprinkle on top, cover and freeze overnight.
- Allow to defrost a bit before eating and enjoy! Top with some nut butter, more crumble or whatever else you fancy if you’re feeling extra! Enjoy!
For more of Natalie's delicious recipes, click here to check out her insta page!