Oh! Là! Là!
One nibble on these delectable No Bake Chocolate Collagen Macaroons and you may well feel like you’ve stepped into the Parisien set of Amélie.
Whether you’re looking for the ultimate grown-up Easter treat or something to wow guests after dinner, Peachy Palate’s No Bake Chocolate Collagen Macarons are sure to hit the (sweet) spot. We love the healthy inclusion of your choice of nut butter, and we always associate dark chocolate with antioxidants!
Surely that, along with a secret serve of collagen powder, means we can sneak in another one…? We have no doubt you will love these No Bake Chocolate Collagen Macaroons as much as we do.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes + Setting Time
Servings - 10 - 12
60g smooth almond butter or peanut butter
80g coconut oil, melted
60ml maple syrup or honey or chicory root syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
30g raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
25g Edible Health Collagen Bovine or Marine Collagen
150g unsweetened desiccated coconut
2 tbsp milled chia seeds
2 tbsp cacao nibs
80g dark chocolate roughly chopped
Mix together the nut butter, coconut oil, syrup and vanilla in a large bowl.
Add the cacao powder and collagen and whisk until smooth and well combined.
Then fold in the chia seeds, cacao nibs, and coconut.
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Use a small ice cream scoop to create 10 - 12 mounds.
Place them on the baking tray as you make them.
Then place the tray into the fridge for at least two hours.
Melt the chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments.
Dunk the ends of the set macaroons in the melted chocolate and return to the baking paper lined tray to set.
Store in the fridge for up to one week or freezer for up to one month.
Check out some of Peachy's other tasty recipes:
- No Bake Collagen Protein Granola Bites
- Turmeric Hummus with Almond Collagen Crackers
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemon Collagen Cheesecake Squares
- Bibimbap Bowl Kimchi Collagen Dressing
- Cashew Caramel Millionaire Shortbread
- Chocolate Filled Sandwich Cookies
- Spinach Collagen Crepes
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts with Raspberry Lemon Collagen Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie with Collagen
- Butternut Squash and Blackbean Tacos
- Collagen Greek Yoghurt Oat Pancakes
- Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Collagen and Mint Dressing