We all know hydration is key to maintaining healthy, youthful-looking skin. Thanks to our favourite foodie, Peachy Palate, keeping skin moisturised and glowing is now a tasty pleasure! Creative Peachy has stirred up this Raspberry Lemon Thyme Collagen Spritzer that’s sure to have your pores wanting more.
With hydrating sparkling water, cleansing lime juice, nourishing honey and, of course, Edible Health Anti Ageing Collagen Powder, this collagen drink is designed to keep you looking and feeling fantastically fresh.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Servings - 2
120g fresh raspberries, mashed
2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
2 tbsp Edible Health Collagen Anti Ageing Collagen
800ml sparkling water
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
Sprigs of fresh thyme, ice and fresh raspberries to serve
Mix together the honey or maple syrup with the collagen powder.
Add all ingredients to a jug. Leave to sit for 10 minutes.
Spoon out some of the mashed raspberries.
Serve in glasses with fresh thyme, ice and fresh raspberries if desired.
Check out some of Peachy's other tasty recipes:
- No Bake Collagen Protein Granola Bites
- Turmeric Hummus with Almond Collagen Crackers
- Mango Passionfruit Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemon Collagen Cheesecake Squares
- Bibimbap Bowl Kimchi Collagen Dressing
- Cashew Caramel Millionaire Shortbread
- Chocolate Filled Sandwich Cookies
- Spinach Collagen Crepes
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts with Raspberry Lemon Collagen Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie with Collagen
- Butternut Squash and Blackbean Tacos
- Collagen Greek Yoghurt Oat Pancakes
- Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Collagen and Mint Dressing
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials are not intended nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you.