Apple Spice Collagen Porridge Traybake Recipe
Makes 6-9 servings
- 3 cups of porridge oats
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 tablespoons of Edible Health Collagen
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 apples, chopped
- ½ cup nut of choice, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200c (400f) and get out a large baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, baking powder, collagen, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the milk, eggs, sweetener and vanilla. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Add the chopped apple and nuts, reserving a few for the top if desired.
- Pour the porridge mixture into a large baking dish. Sprinkle the extra nuts and apple over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the traybake is set and golden.
- Serve with extra milk, yoghurt, nuts or maple syrup for toppings!
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials are not intended nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you.