Keto Collagen Iced Coffee
Do you enjoy your daily serve of collagen in coffee? We admit, many members of the Edible Health teamlike to stir it into their flat white and that’s us sorted for the day. However, our foody friend, Peachy Palate, has just given us a reason to put a keto twist into our caffeine, and we love her for it. Frankly, who in their right mind is going to say no to a recipe that combines collagen, coffee and double cream? This Keto Collagen Iced Coffee turns the everyday into va-va voom. It’s making our flat whites feel, well, kinda flat…
Preparation Time - 2 minutes
Servings - 1
- 1 cup (250ml) cold brew coffee
- 60ml double cream
- 2 tbsp Edible Health Collagen Coffee Creamer
- Optional: 3 - 5 drops of stevia to taste
- Pour coffee over ice into a large glass.
- Whisk together the cream and collagen creamer; not so much that you end up adding too much air to the cream!
- You can add some stevia at this point if you prefer a sweeter coffee.
- Pour the creamy mixture over the coffee. Stir and devour!
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials are not intended nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you