Plum & Balsamic Blueberry Collagen Crumble Recipe
"Hello! My name is Kim Jobson-Bird, Freelance Fashion & Food Photographer and lover of baking! I’ve been a photographer for over 10 years now and absolutely love what I do.
I was super excited to put together and shoot a recipe with Edible Health’s Bovine Collagen, and thought now winter is approaching and we see the much welcome return of the Sunday roast! What better way to finish a roast than with a Classic Crumble!
Please feel free to check out my Instagram @mrsjbbakes for more food photography and baking!"
If this has your taste buds doing somersaults, check out our other collagen inspired recipes from more Instagram foodie friends!
Shop Bovine Collagen:
- 150g Blueberries
- 75g Caster Sugar + 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp Collagen
- 1 Orange (juice & zest)
- 6 Plums (halved & stoned)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
For the Crumble:
- 100g Jumbo Oats
- 100g Plain Flour
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 80g Unsalted Butter
Look after your immune system - check out our comprehensive guide to caring for your well-being. This and plenty more reads on our blog.
- Heat the oven to 200c/180c Fan. Combine the plums, 2tbsp sugar and cinnamon and toss together in a bowl. Place the plums side by side in a roasting tin and cover with the juice & zest of 1 orange.
- In a pan, combine the blueberries, collagen & sugar together over a medium heat. Continue stirring until the blueberries begin to break down and a syrup is forming.
- Pour the blueberry mix over the plums in the roasting tin.
- For the crumble, mix together the oats, flour, sugar and butter with your fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumble mix evenly over the plums/blueberries.
- Place tin on a baking try and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the crumble starts to golden.
- Enjoy served with ice cream or custard!
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials are not intended nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you.