Raspberry Collagen Milkshake Recipe
Our milkshake brings all collagen lovers to the yard...!
Peachy Palate has not let us down with this collagen milkshake - a glass of raspberry, collagen, creamy-liciousness! If you're looking for a healthy milkshake, then this is going to do the trick. Peachy developed her raspberry milkshake recipe with skin health in mind, so it's packed not only with collagen, but also yoghurt, raspberries, banana, honey and - surprise - chickpea water!
This handmade collagen drink recipe has to be tasted to be believed - we LOVE it!
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Servings - 1
For the Topping
- Water from a can of chickpeas
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
For the Milkshake
- 50g plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 - 2 tbsp Edible Health Collagen Anti Aging Collagen Powder
- 60ml milk of choice
- 100g frozen raspberries
- ½ a banana, frozen chunks or just a ripe fresh banana
- 1 - 2 tsp maple syrup or honey, optional
- Whisk together the chickpea water, icing sugar and cream of tartar in a large bowl with an electric whisk or using an electric beater until you have stiff white peaks; approx. 5 - 8 minutes. You will have a mighty bowl full which can be stored in the fridge for 24 hours or freeze in a tub with a seal tight lid!
- Blend together all milkshake ingredients until smooth in a blender or food processor.
- Serve milkshake in a tall glass or jar topped with whipped topping and some fresh raspberries!
Check out some of Peachy's other tasty recipes:
- Mushroom Quinoa Risotto Recipe
- Homemade Nut Butter with Collagen Recipe
- Beef and Kidney Bean Burger Recipe
- Healthy Banana Breakfast Cookies with Collagen Recipe
- Mocha Overnight Oats
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee Recipe
- No Bake Collagen Protein Granola Bites
- Turmeric Hummus with Almond Collagen Crackers
- Mango Passionfruit Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemon Collagen Cheesecake Squares
- Bibimbap Bowl Kimchi Collagen Dressing
- Cashew Caramel Millionaire Shortbread
- Chocolate Filled Sandwich Cookies
- Spinach Collagen Crepes
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts with Raspberry Lemon Collagen Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie with Collagen
- Butternut Squash and Blackbean Tacos
- Collagen Greek Yoghurt Oat Pancakes
- Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Collagen and Mint Dressing