Collagen Spring Pea and Potato Salad Recipe
A big bad ass potato salad served with a yogurt dressing infused with herbs and collagen for a hidden protein fix in the mix!
Delicious and nutritious in all kinds of ways. This potato salad is laden with all of the greens, making the most of seasonal vegetables, and showing again just how easy it is to incorporate collagen into your meals, simply whisked up into a herby yogurt based dressing.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 35 - 40 minutes
Servings - 4
For the Dressing
- 4 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tbsp chopped dill or fennel leaves
- 4 tbsp Edible Health Collagen Marine Collagen
For the Potato Salad
- 1 kg of baby potatoes, sliced in half lengthways
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup of peas, I used frozen petit pois
- 1 cup of chopped mangetout (snowpeas)
- 1 small bunch of asparagus tips, chopped
- Pickled Red Onions, Dill or Fennel Leaves, Coarse Salt and Black Pepper, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Place potatoes on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, drizzle with honey and return to the oven for 5 to 10 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile whisk together dressing ingredients, season to taste, and place into the fridge until ready to serve.
- Place peas, mangetout and asparagus tips into a pot of boiling water and cook for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Serve warm crispy potatoes with blanched cool greens, pickled onion over the top and dollops of that collagen infused herb dressing. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, coarse salt and black pepper.