Makes 4 servings
- 1 kilo boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 large white potatoes, chopped
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil*
- 1/2 cup full fat, canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 large medjool dates*
- 2 servings Edible Health Collagen of choice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Start by preheating the oven to 350f or 175c.
- In a blender or a food processor, combine the coconut milk, dijon and wholegrain mustard, dates, collagen peptides, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the coconut oil. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and sear in the pan for 4-5 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken + set aside. Add the onion and garlic. Sauté until tender – roughly 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped potatoes + mustard sauce to the hot pan. Stir until everything is coated.
- Nestle the chicken thighs back into the pan, tossing in the sauce at the bottom of the pan.
- Place the entire saucepan into the oven for roughly 30-40 minutes, until your potatoes are crispy on the outside + tender on the inside.
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials are not intended nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you.