Makes 12 servings
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond or oat flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Edible Health Collagen of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp dried ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch dried cloves
- Optional: coconut sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the nut butter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Add the flours, collagen, salt and spices. Mix until it forms one cohesive mixture. It will be very thick, but don’t add any more liquid!
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, take one tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Optional: roll the ball in coconut sugar for a sweet, crunchy finish!
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials are not intended nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you.