100% Pure Marine Hydrolysed Collagen Protein Peptides
Serving size 13g (approximately 2 level tablespoons). Servings per tub: 31
Information based on 100g.
Energy - 1,530kJ / 360kcal
Protein - 90g
Carbohydrate - 0g
Fat - 0g
Salt - 0.3g
Sugar - 0g
|Amino Acids (+ essential)||Per 13g||Per 100g|
Directions of Use
How to take:
Add 13g (roughly 2 tbsp) to any hot or cold food + drinks.
Blend, shake or stir and enjoy!
Fancy some recipe inspo? Try our Banana Collagen Cookies
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Servings - 10
● 2 tbsp milled flaxseed + 6 tbsp water
● 2 large ripe bananas, approx. 240g
● 1 tsp vanilla extract
● 80g smooth almond or peanut butter; tahini or sunflower seed butter for nut free
● 25g Edible Health Collagen Bovine or Marine Collagen
● 150g porridge oats
● 100g oat flour
● 30g unsweetened desiccated coconut
● 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together flax and water and set to one side for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash bananas until most of the lumps are gone.
- Whisk nut or seed butter, vanilla and collagen into the banana. Then add the flax mix.
- Once combined, add in the oats, oat flour, coconut, and cinnamon.
- Mix well to combine.
- Divide mixture into 10 even balls. Place on a baking tray and flatten with the palm of your hand. They won’t spread when baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool on the tray.
- Store in a sealed container for up to 3 days in the fridge or freeze for up to one month.
- Delicious topped with a dollop of nut butter and/or your favourite yoghurt.