Our foodie friend Peachy Palate has whipped up a raspberry smoothie for clear skin that will have your tastebuds in a frenzy.
There’s nothing cliche or ho-hum about this raspberry smoothie recipe - it’s packed with surprise, super-nutritious ingredients! Think Edible Health collagen with the creaminess of frozen banana; the taste of Tropicana coconut milk; the tang of lime juice; the nuttiness of walnut and flaxseed and, of course, those incredibly zesty raspberries. Add a dollop of honey and your milk of choice and you’ve got a glass of summer vibes, and complexion-caring ingredients.
So what makes this skin smoothie so ideal for clear skin?
- Edible Health Anti-Ageing Collagen - essential protein for skin elasticity and regeneration
- Raspberries - antioxidant and ellagic acid for healthy skin rejuvenation. Used to treat inflammation and redness
- Lime juice - a boost of antioxidant vitamin C for the immune system and helping keep skin even-toned
- Walnuts - a potent antioxidant loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B
- Coconut milk - vitamin C, copper for wrinkles
- Banana - vitamin A for skin moisture
No wonder we think this skin smoothie is just the best juice for skin!
How to make our Raspberry Smoothie for clear skin
Fresh and zingy, yet creamy, rich, and packed with all the lovely goodness your skin could ever ask for.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Servings - 1
- 60ml full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Edible Health Anti-Ageing Collagen
- ½ a cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 small frozen banana (frozen in slices or chunks)
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- Small handful of walnut halves
- 1 tbsp milk flaxseed
- 60ml non-dairy milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
1. Whisk together coconut milk and collagen in a bowl or jug.
2. Add collagen mix and all other ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend together until smooth.
3. Serve with some fresh raspberries on top if desired and a little mint for a pop of extra freshness.
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials are not intended nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you.