Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Mint Collagen Dressing
Hi, I’m Michelle from Peachy Palate. I'm a full time recipe content creator, food photographer and food stylist. It's my dream job, and most days I have a pinch myself moment.
I'm driven by a desire to show others that food is truly there to be enjoyed. I'm also just obsessed with the natural beauty of food. Creating a food scene is like painting a picture, and I love seeing the food come alive.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and if you’re interested in more, visit my site or follow me on Instagram, @Peachypalate.
Meet Peachy and discover her story - from eating disorder to talented cook, stylist and foodie photographer.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Servings - 2
Cherries and nectarines are at their best this time of year. I love nothing better than adding them to my more savoury meals. Sweet ripe fruit, slightly bitter greens, salty creamy goats cheese and a fresh mint collagen infused dressing for a hit of protein!
Like the sound of this? Check out Peachy's butternut squash & blackbean tacos, also with collagen!
For the Dressing
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of Edible Health Marine Collagen
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 2 heaped tsp chopped fresh mint
For the Salad
- 1 large ripe nectarine sliced
- ½ a mug of fresh cherries pitted and sliced in half
- ½ a mug of fresh raspberries
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 2 large handfuls of rocket or greens of choice
- 2 heaped tbsp crumbled soft goats cheese
- 2 tbsp roast almonds
Boost your immune system with this incredibly thorough guide.
- Blend together all dressing ingredients in a blender or mini chopper and set to one side.
- Assemble salads once you’ve prepared the fruit, crumbling the goats cheese over the top and drizzling over the dressing.
- I like to serve the salads with more dressing on the side. They’re not quite as aesthetically pleasing with all the dressing added but I do like to add a little extra as I make my way through and mingle everything up.
Note: You could also add some quinoa or brown rice to this salad to make it a little more filling or serve with a slice of your favourite fresh sourdough!
Discover more great collagen recipes from Peachy and other talented foodies on our blog.