100% Pure Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen Protein Peptides
Serving size 13g (approximately 2 level tablespoons). Servings per tub: 31
Information based on 100g.
Energy - 1,530kJ / 360kcal
Protein - 90g
Carbohydrate - 0g
Fat - 0g
Salt - 1.05g
Sugar - 0g
|Amino Acids (+ essential)||Per 13g||Per 100g|
Directions of Use
How to take:
Add 13g (roughly 2 tbsp) to any hot or cold food + drinks.
Blend, shake or stir and enjoy!
Fancy some recipe inspo? Try our Collagen Hazelnut Butter
Servings - 1 Jar
● 120g almonds
● 120g skinless hazelnuts
● 120g peanuts, skin on or off
● 1 tbsp olive oil or rapeseed oil, optional*
● 2 - 3 tsp espresso powder
● 2 tbsp coconut sugar
● 1 tsp vanilla extract
● 4 tbsp Edible Health Collagen Bovine or Marine Collagen
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Place all three nuts onto a baking tray and dry roast for 15 minutes tossing halfway through.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and then transfer to a food processor. Blend for about 15 minutes, times will vary depending on the power of your food processor. Scrape down the sides whenever necessary and resume blending until the nut butter is smooth and drippy. You can add a tbsp of oil to get the nut butter to a smoother place once the nuts have broken down and have started releasing their own oils.
- Add espresso powder, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and collagen to the food processor.
- Blend for another few minutes.
- Transfer to a clean glass jar or container with a seal tight lid. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight or in the fridge for up to one month.