Coffee Coconut Collagen Chia Pudding
As the cooler nights close in, naturally we all turn our attention to… Pudding. A great British institution, pudding has been given a modern, tasty twist by our talented foody friend, Peachy Palate.
This Coffee Coconut Collagen Chia Pudding has a delightful, velvety creaminess thanks to the Edible Health Collagen Coffee creamer, coconut milk and nut butter. The maple syrup and cacao nibs give it that little touch of sweetness we all need this time of year.
We love that this pudding promises a bit of everything - healthiness, indulgence, sparkiness (cold brew coffee plus our creamer - yum). And it just looks so gorgeous! Seconds, anyone?
Preparation Time - 5 minutes + Overnight Chilling
Servings - 2
- 4 tbsp Edible Health Collagen Coffee Creamer
- 200ml cold brew coffee
- 80g whole chia seeds
- 200ml coconut milk; the kind in a carton!
- 2 heaped tbsp plain unsweetened coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp almond or hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 -2 tbsp maple syrup (optional to taste)
- Coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and almond or hazelnut butter to serve
- Mix together the collagen coffee creamer with the coffee in a large jug or bowl.
- Add the chia seeds, coconut milk, yoghurt, nut butter and vanilla extract. Sweeten to taste.
- Whisk everything together and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Whisk again and then place the mixture into the fridge overnight or for at least a few hours to thicken up.
- Serve chia pudding topped with coconut flakes, cacao nibs and more nut butter!
Find more Peachy Palate recipes below!
- Mushroom Quinoa Risotto Recipe
- Homemade Nut Butter with Collagen Recipe
- Beef and Kidney Bean Burger Recipe
- Healthy Banana Breakfast Cookies with Collagen Recipe
- Mocha Overnight Oats
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee Recipe
- No Bake Collagen Protein Granola Bites
- Turmeric Hummus with Almond Collagen Crackers
- Mango Passionfruit Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemon Collagen Cheesecake Squares
- Bibimbap Bowl Kimchi Collagen Dressing
- Cashew Caramel Millionaire Shortbread
- Chocolate Filled Sandwich Cookies
- Spinach Collagen Crepes
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts with Raspberry Lemon Collagen Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie with Collagen
- Butternut Squash and Blackbean Tacos
- Collagen Greek Yoghurt Oat Pancakes
- Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Collagen and Mint Dressing
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials are not intended nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you.