One of our favourite foody friends, Peachy Palate once again delivers with this mango passionfruit banana smoothie bowl. Thick, creamy and positively dreamy! We've been on the lookout for some time for easy healthy smoothie bowl recipes, and this is one of the best we've had the pleasure to test.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Servings - 2
- 2 tbsp Edible Health Digestive Enzyme Collagen
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 passionfruit
- 260g frozen mango
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 frozen bananas; sliced prior to freezing
- 120ml coconut milk or milk of choice
- 100g natural plain coconut yogurt; or plain Greek yogurt
- Granola, chopped raw or toasted pistachios, passionfruit for topping and swirling
- Mix together the collagen and cashew butter in a small bowl.
- Add the mixture along with the passionfruit, mango, honey, banana, coconut milk and yogurt to a blender and blend until smooth. Use a tamper rather than adding any more liquid to maintain a thick consistency.
- Serve in two bowls topped with granola, pistachios and passionfruit!
Check out some of Peachy's other tasty recipes:
- No Bake Collagen Protein Granola Bites
- Turmeric Hummus with Almond Collagen Crackers
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemon Collagen Cheesecake Squares
- Bibimbap Bowl Kimchi Collagen Dressing
- Cashew Caramel Millionaire Shortbread
- Chocolate Filled Sandwich Cookies
- Spinach Collagen Crepes
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts with Raspberry Lemon Collagen Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie with Collagen
- Butternut Squash and Blackbean Tacos
- Collagen Greek Yoghurt Oat Pancakes
- Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Collagen and Mint Dressing
*Please note, this product is only available for purchase in the UK. Take a look at our US collections page or EU collections page for products available here
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials, are not intended, nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you.