Vietnamese Iced Coffee with Collagen Recipe
Feel like creating the ultimate homemade iced coffee? Peachy Palate has done all the 'hard' work for you, developing this sweet little treat, balanced out beautifully and given a natural protein boost by including some of our Bovine or Marine Collagen.
Why just add collagen powder in iced coffee when you can create a culinary masterpiece like this?!
We might not be able to travel to Vietnam this summer, but we can certainly get the taste of somewhere a little more exotic with this Vietnamese iced coffee recipe - enjoy!
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Servings - 4
For the Aquafaba Topping
- Liquid from one can of drained chickpeas
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
For the Coffee
- 400ml brewed coffee of choice, chilled or cool
- 4 tbsp Edible Health Bovine or Marine Collagen
- 4 tbsp condensed milk; there are dairy free versions available now if necessary
- 100ml milk of choice
- Whisk together the chickpea liquid with the icing sugar and cream of tartar using an electric whisk, electric beaters or in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form. It will take 8 - 12 minutes.
- Mix together the coffee and collagen in a jug. Pour coffee into glasses with ice.
- Mix together the condensed milk and milk. Pour the mixture over the coffee.
- Top each glass with aquafaba and some rose petals if desired.
Check out some of Peachy's other tasty recipes:
- No Bake Collagen Protein Granola Bites
- Turmeric Hummus with Almond Collagen Crackers
- Mango Passionfruit Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemon Collagen Cheesecake Squares
- Bibimbap Bowl Kimchi Collagen Dressing
- Cashew Caramel Millionaire Shortbread
- Chocolate Filled Sandwich Cookies
- Spinach Collagen Crepes
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts with Raspberry Lemon Collagen Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie with Collagen
- Butternut Squash and Blackbean Tacos
- Collagen Greek Yoghurt Oat Pancakes
- Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Collagen and Mint Dressing