Beef and Bean Collagen Burger Recipe
Nothing says festive period recovery quite like burger comfort food, right? Our favourite foodie friend, Peachy Palate, is putting us back on track after the silly season. Her beef and kidney bean burger recipe is an absolute winner - giving us plenty of healthy goodness but making us feel like we're continuing the festive indulgences. Thank you, Peachy!Preparation Time -
Cooking Time -
Servings - 4
- 1 large can of kidney beans, approx. 220g drained weight
- 300g lean minced beef
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp paprika
- 20g Edible Health Bovine Collagen
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp good quality mayonnaise
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- Burger buns, mayonnaise, lettuce, and gherkins to serve
- Blend together all ingredients in your food processor.
- Divide the mixture into four patties.
- Heat a griddle pan and brush with olive oil.
- Cook patties for 4 - 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Serve in toasted buns with mayo, gherkins, lettuce and whatever other toppings your heart desires.
Check out some of Peachy's other tasty recipes:
- Mushroom Quinoa Risotto Recipe
- Homemade Nut Butter with Collagen Recipe
- Healthy Banana Breakfast Cookies with Collagen Recipe
- Mocha Overnight Oats
- Raspberry Collagen Milkshake
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- No Bake Collagen Protein Granola Bites
- Turmeric Hummus with Almond Collagen Crackers
- Mango Passionfruit Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemon Collagen Cheesecake Squares
- Bibimbap Bowl Kimchi Collagen Dressing
- Cashew Caramel Millionaire Shortbread
- Chocolate Filled Sandwich Cookies
- Spinach Collagen Crepes
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts with Raspberry Lemon Collagen Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie with Collagen
- Butternut Squash and Blackbean Tacos
- Collagen Greek Yoghurt Oat Pancakes
- Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Collagen and Mint Dressing