For the last four years, Edible Health has committed to creating an outstanding range of the best collagen products you will find, not just in the UK, but worldwide.
Actually, we call them the best collagen supplements, but the reality is that we - and our customers - consider them a fundamental part of our daily well-being and good health. So much so, that we like to think of collagen as a staple, not a supplement.
Something for everyone - a great range of collagen products
We have never tried to force a single collagen supplement on everyone. We understand that tastes, beliefs and needs differ. As a result, our range of premium powders gives customers absolute choice.
Collagen for overall health and well-being including skin, hair, nails, gut health, cognitive function, joints, ligaments, sports, fitness and exercise
Bovine Collagen - 100 percent pure hydrolysed bovine collagen sustainably sourced from cow hide. For those who can’t eat fish or have fish related allergies.
Marine Collagen - 100 percent pure hydrolysed marine collagen sustainably sourced from fish skin. For those who can’t eat beef or who are pescatarians.
The best collagen supplement in the UK for beauty-enhancing
- Anti-Ageing Collagen - a powerful blend of 100 percent hydrolysed bovine collagen with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, hyaluronic acid, MSM and biotin. For those who want to fight the visible and non-visible signs of ageing. The tongue tingling raspberry and citrus flavour gives you a taste of summer which makes it a firm favourite amongst our customers and adds a delicious twist to smoothies and bowls!
The best collagen powder in the UK for optimal gut health
Digestive Enzyme Collagen - a potent blend of 100 percent pure hydrolysed bovine collagen with amino acids, probiotics, vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes, triglycerides and herbs. For those with digestive problems including Leaky Bowel Syndrome and IBS.
The best collagen product in the UK for cognitive function
- Collagen Creamer - a rocket-fuelled kickstart of 100 pure hydrolysed bovine collagen and organic MCT coconut milk powder. For increased metabolism, weight loss, brain function and gut health, and to reduce appetite and cravings. A great addition to your morning brews or porridge!
What makes Edible Health’s collagen supplements the very best?
When it comes to premium quality, we challenge you to find anything better. That’s not to sound arrogant, it’s just that we know we’ve been so committed to seeking the very best for our customers, right from day one.
- Sourced the best cutting-edge manufacturer
- Found a sustainable way to create this product
- Committed to only ever working with natural ingredients
- Made sure our collagen supplements were Halal and Kosher certified, as well as suitable for Keto, Paleo and Whole30 lifestyles
- Left no stone unturned in our quest for the best
We’re owned and operated in the UK
Edible Health was founded by a UK couple who are absolutely, unequivocally passionate about the health of our customers. It all started because Edible Health’s owners realised collagen was truly a miracle molecule. They saw first-hand how well it worked for them, and they knew they had to help others make the same discovery. Everything we do is steeped in integrity and passion. If you want to find out more about us, just visit our website. We’re not hidden, nameless faces. We’re really people who really care, offering real products that really work, and our entire team is hands-on and involved in all facets of the business. With Edible Health, you get a family, not a fad.
The best collagen supplements are in powder form
We won’t lie. The pull to offer a liquid or a gummy has been strong, but we’ve always resisted. Why? There are three main reasons:
Gram for gram, you won’t find a better deal for pure, hydrolysed collagen. We’ve done our research and we know that powders typically offer the best value for money. When it comes to Edible Health powders, you can expect to pay 71p (for bovine) - £1 (for marine) per serve compared to around £5.2 for the equivalent in capsules (which would work out to be 26 capsules per day). If you’re thinking about liquid shots, then you’ll likely have to at least double, if not even triple, the price of powder before you get the equivalent amount.
Why add to the perfection of simplicity, or the simplicity of perfection? Maintaining a powder format ensures we don’t have to add anything extra, which would be the case if we opted for gels, pills or gummies. Why not read our comparative analysis of these various forms of collagen.
Do you feel like taking your collagen in your coffee? Or do you want to bake it into some biscuits? Maybe you want to stir it into a smoothie or even whisk it into that cocktail recipe. Our powders give you absolute freedom so you can integrate them into your life, and not the other way around.
The best collagen powders come with the best collagen recipes! We’ve worked with some incredibly talented gastronauts to create inspiration, nutritious and delicious ways to enjoy our collagen. Be inspired and wowed by our blog recipes!
Want to know more?
We could talk about the best collagen products all day! If you have any questions or want to find out more, contact us. Nothing gives us more pleasure than connecting with people who understand or who want to understand the power of collagen and how it can help in our quest for total well-being.
1) Your choice of one Marine/Bovine Collagen Tub
2) Your choice of one Digestive Enzyme/Anti-Ageing Collagen
3) Collagen Creamer
4) VIP Moisturiser Cream from Edible Health
5) Edible Health Spa Headband
6) Edible Health Steel Bottle
7) Edible Health Tote Bag
1) £100 Giftcard at Lorem. Lorem Activewear is a lifestyle activewear brand proudly made from REPREVE®️ recycled polyester and Hydrocycled®️ cotton. Designed for everyone and everything, from everyday living to high performance workouts.
2) Your choice of one Marine/Bovine Collagen Tub
3) Edible Health Steel Bottle
4) Edible Health Tote Bag
1) Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm from Elemis
2) VIP Moisturiser Cream from Edible Health
3) 1 x tub Anti-Ageing Collagen
4) Edible Health Spa Headband
5) Edible Health Steel Bottle
6) Edible Health Tote Bag
1) 1-2-1 consultation with Katie Day, RDPI Director and Menopause Expert
2) Sleep Spray from Made By Coopers , a modern apothecary crafting natural products to boost and balance mental and emotional wellbeing.
3) Dark Chocolate from Fortnum & Mason
4) Your choice of one Marine/Bovine Collagen Tub
5) Edible Health Steel Bottle
6) Edible Health Tote Bag