Feel like creating the ultimate homemade iced coffee? Peachy Palate has done all the 'hard' work for you, developing this sweet little treat, balanced out beautifully and given a natural protein boost by including some of our Bovine or Marine Collagen.
Why just add collagen powder in iced coffee when you can create a culinary masterpiece like this?!
We might not be able to travel to Vietnam this summer, but we can certainly get the taste of somewhere a little more exotic with this Vietnamese iced coffee recipe - enjoy!
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Servings - 4
For the Aquafaba Topping
- Liquid from one can of drained chickpeas
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
For the Coffee
- 400ml brewed coffee of choice, chilled or cool
- 4 tbsp Edible Health Bovine or Marine Collagen
- 4 tbsp condensed milk; there are dairy free versions available now if necessary
- 100ml milk of choice
- Whisk together the chickpea liquid with the icing sugar and cream of tartar using an electric whisk, electric beaters or in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form. It will take 8 - 12 minutes.
- Mix together the coffee and collagen in a jug. Pour coffee into glasses with ice.
- Mix together the condensed milk and milk. Pour the mixture over the coffee.
- Top each glass with aquafaba and some rose petals if desired.
Check out some of Peachy's other tasty recipes:
- No Bake Collagen Protein Granola Bites
- Turmeric Hummus with Almond Collagen Crackers
- Mango Passionfruit Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemon Collagen Cheesecake Squares
- Bibimbap Bowl Kimchi Collagen Dressing
- Cashew Caramel Millionaire Shortbread
- Chocolate Filled Sandwich Cookies
- Spinach Collagen Crepes
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts with Raspberry Lemon Collagen Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie with Collagen
- Butternut Squash and Blackbean Tacos
- Collagen Greek Yoghurt Oat Pancakes
- Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Collagen and Mint Dressing