Our good friend Peachy Palate has done it again, this time with these healthy banana breakfast cookies with collagen. If your household is in a morning rush getting the kids to school - or just getting yourself to work - then these healthy banana breakfast cookies with collagen are a great way to get a serve of goodness on the go. Enjoy!
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Servings - 10
- 2 tbsp milled flaxseed + 6 tbsp water
- 2 large ripe bananas, approx. 240g
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80g smooth almond or peanut butter; tahini or sunflower seed butter for nut free
- 25g Edible Health Marine Collagen or Bovine Collagen powder
- 150g porridge oats
- 100g oat flour
- 30g unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together flax and water and set to one side for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash bananas until most of the lumps are gone.
- Whisk nut or seed butter, vanilla and collagen into the banana. Then add the flax mix.
- Once combined, add in the oats, oat flour, coconut, and cinnamon.
- Mix well to combine.
- Divide mixture into 10 even balls. Place on a baking tray and flatten with the palm of your hand. They won’t spread when baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool on the tray.
- Store in a sealed container for up to 3 days in the fridge or freeze for up to one month.
- Delicious topped with a dollop of nut butter and/or your favourite yogurt.
Check out some of Peachy's other tasty recipes:
- Mushroom Quinoa Risotto Recipe
- Homemade Nut Butter with Collagen Recipe
- Beef and Kidney Bean Burger Recipe
- Mocha Overnight Oats
- Raspberry Collagen Milkshake
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- No Bake Collagen Protein Granola Bites
- Turmeric Hummus with Almond Collagen Crackers
- Mango Passionfruit Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemon Collagen Cheesecake Squares
- Bibimbap Bowl Kimchi Collagen Dressing
- Cashew Caramel Millionaire Shortbread
- Chocolate Filled Sandwich Cookies
- Spinach Collagen Crepes
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts with Raspberry Lemon Collagen Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie with Collagen
- Butternut Squash and Blackbean Tacos
- Collagen Greek Yoghurt Oat Pancakes
- Stone Fruit Goat's Cheese Salad with Collagen and Mint Dressing
The information we have provided herewith, and all linked materials are not intended nor should they be construed as medical advice. Moreover, the information herewith should not be used as a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions and consult your General Practitioner for advice specific for you.